If you’re anything like me, you want to live life
with purpose and not on autopilot.
You want to work on things that really matter and define success on your terms, not on some external narrative we think we have to follow.
And for me, success is never about how much money is earned. It’s about understanding what excites and motivates and having the self-belief and confidence to reach for those things, whilst letting go of what no longer serves us.
But how do you even get here or more’s the point,
what holds you back?
Being fulfilled in work and life is never a singular journey. We need good people around us that see our potential and whose encouragement spurs us on to master what we’re not sure we’re capable of.
My own journey is about empowerment by those who saw something in me that at times I didn’t see. If ever I felt scared, unsure, stuck or deflated, it was the inspiring words, the sharing of knowledge and giving of good people that uplifted and kept me motivated to pursue my dreams.
Five things about me
- I’m a family man who prioritise my loved ones, my health and relationships as much as I do my work. I love spending time and creating memories with those I cherish most.
- One of my favourite books is The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz because it contains four simple principles to live by that have changed the way I live my life.
- My perfect weekend includes reading, writing, and playing tennis or cricket.
- I have written a book where I share how I built Reliance Real Estate.
- I believe my purpose in life is to help others become great leaders. That’s actually one of my motivations in getting out of bed every day. I believe it’s what God/universe has decided for me to do.
Show up, dream big
get the work done.
A book for those who want to be better leaders and people
Everyone has the potential for greatness, to be an inspiring leader and empower others to do good…Find out more
I’m passionate about connecting and sharing my knowledge
Our knowledge, experiences and insights are pointless unless we share them. And when we share…Find out more
The Reliance Foundation is a win-win for us and those we help
It’s not what we give but how we give that enriches both us and our communities. Because when we…Find out more